I feel like such a broken record but: sorry to be MIA for so long. Turns out my “little cold” got a lot worse in a very short period of time! I ended up with “walking pneumonia,” pink eye, and symptoms of asthma, which I haven’t had since I was a little kid. YUCK!
Fortunately, a bunch of antibiotics and a few rest days later, I’m feeling like a human again!
Over the weekend, I just HAD to get out of the house since I was suffering from cabin fever, so I headed over to ULTA with my 20% off store coupon. I knew I needed hairspray, but I wanted to get my money’s worth from the coupon so I grabbed a couple more things (of course!). And I would have done another “vlog” for this mini haul, but I don’t want to subject you to listening to my coughing and hacking. Trust me, it’s not pretty
- OPI Avoplex Cuticle Oil To Go (sorry, couldn’t find this one on the ULTA website) – I keep noticing how janky my nails look, but I only seem to notice when I’m stuck in traffic, or sitting in a boring meeting, or talking on the phone. So, I thought this would be handy to use at the spur of the moment when my cuticles need a little pampering!
- Zon Cosmedix 24/7 Oil Control Blotting Sheets - I like that these sheets have a very fine powder on one side to help blot up my oil slick of a face. We’re going camping this week, so I think I’ll bring these along in my travel bag.
- OPI Correct & Clean Up Pen (also not on the ULTA site - what the heck?) – So this needs no explanation…I make a hot mess out of my nails when I try to give myself a manicure. Hopefully this will help clean up my mistakes.
- L’Oreal Telescopic Explosion mascara in Carbon Black – I had to throw out my mascara when I got pink eye, booo! I’ve never tried a mascara with this kind of brush. It is supposed to help you reach each teeny little lash. I’m a fan of dramatic mascara, so I’ll let you know what I think once I use it!
- Revlon Sugar Sensation foot file – Doesn’t this look fun? I’m going to keep this in the shower to use on my feet this summer.
- Yes to Blueberries Travel Cleansing Towelettes - This was another purchase for our upcoming camping trip. I will probably want to freshen up throughout the day, so I thought these wipes would come in handy!
- Revlon Brow Fantasy Pencil & Gel in Brunette - I looove watching YouTube makeup gurus, and Tiffany D is one of the best! She’s always talking about this brow product being one of her faves, so I thought I’d give it a try. My brows get a little crayzay if I don’t tame them with something
So there ya have it, the goodies from my shopping spree! I love to pamper myself with little treats like these….what is your favorite way to pamper yourself?